Drive lah Go is a state of the art technology used to enable keyless access to cars. Hosts with eligible vehicles can choose to become a Drive lah Go host.
For getting Drive lah Go installed in their car, hosts can choose to request for an eligibility check here https://www.drivelah.sg/go-host. Once hosts apply for an eligibility check, one of our team members will be in touch with you regarding installation.
Please note that there are two versions of Drive lah Go technology:
v1.0 - Provided by our partner Quantum Inventions
v2.0 - Drive lah's own proprietary technology
For all new installations, v2.0 will be offered to hosts. Terms & conditions for all v1.0 and v2.0 devices remain the same.
Terms and Conditions of Drive lah Go Keyless Access Service
1. All eligible hosts are required to make a refundable deposit of $125 with Drive lah. This deposit is applicable for each listing with Drive lah Go device enabled.
2. The monthly subscription fee for usage of the Drive lah Go device and service is $30.
3. First two months of the service is free and there are no charges for installation either. During this trial period, the host agrees to maintain a minimum booking acceptance rate of 75%. If the booking acceptance rate falls below 75%, then the full monthly subscription fee of $30 will be levied on the host in this period. (Hosts who are part of the Drive lah Go pilot trial program are not eligible for the free two months period).
4. A Drive lah Go host needs to maintain a minimum booking acceptance rate of 75% every month. If the booking acceptance rate falls below 75% for any month, then an additional charge of $10 will be levied for that month.
5. Termination of service:
a. Removal is free if host has completed at least 10 trip days after installation of device, otherwise a removal charge of $125 shall be borne by the host to uninstall the device. The same will be adjusted in the deposit.
b. If Drive lah decides to remove the host from the platform for violation of any of its policies, then the cost of device removal of $125 will be borne by the host.
c. If the host decides to sell the car, then upon proof of sale, the removal charge will be refunded to host.
d. In the event of termination, the host shall return the rental units to Drive lah within 14 days of termination. The host will be charged the fee stated in clause 6 if the unit is not returned or lost within the stated period.
f. Upon successful uninstallation of device, the security deposit of $125, or the balance, if any, after deduction of any relevant charges stated above or in clause 6, shall be refunded to the same credit/debit card hosts utilised for furnishing security deposit within 14 business days.
6. If the device is not returned, lost, damaged or vandalized, the host shall be charged $399 to cover the cost of the device. This is inclusive of damages occurred during road accidents, fire, flood, theft, riot or any other natural disasters.
7. The host agrees not to modify, tamper, dismantle, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any of the hardware components of the device. The host further agrees to use the hardware components only for the primary purpose of the Drive lah Go service.
8. Data and all other information generated as a result of the host using the device constitute Customer Information. Drive lah shall treat such Customer Information in the strictest confidence. The host agrees that Drive lah may collect and use such Customer Information gathered from the device as part of Drive lah’s ongoing measures to improve Drive lah’s service offerings and products. Customer Information may also be aggregated or anonymized and used by Drive lah and its partners or affiliates for the study, research, analysis or development of other products and services as the case may be. However, personally identifiable Customer Information will not be resold, disclosed or provided to third parties without the explicit written consent of the host unless required by statutory requirements, regulatory requirements or through a discovery process in legal proceedings initiated in a court of competent jurisdiction.
9. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and unless otherwise agreed upon mutually, both Drive lah and the host hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
The monthly subscription fee shall be charged to the same credit/debit card hosts utilised for furnishing security deposit. All costs mentioned are subjected to a 4% processing fee.
As a Drive lah Go host, you are automatically charged once a month on the date you signed up. If your billing date is scheduled for a day that does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
The credit card you used upon signing of the contract will be used for that. If you want to change payment details, please do so in account details.
In case a payment was declined by the bank, please check that your payment information such as postal code, security code and expiration date are correct. If not, then please change in your Drive lah account. Also inform us that you have missed the payment and made changes to your payment details.
The first time late payment will bear no charges. The second and subsequent times we will charge $15 each time, and may result in cancellation of the subscription by Drive lah. In that case an uninstallation fee of $125 will be charged.