Drive lah Go is a state of the art technology used to enable keyless access to cars. Hosts with eligible vehicles can choose to become a Drive lah Go host.
For getting Drive lah Go installed in their car, hosts can choose to request for an eligibility check here https://www.drivelah.sg/go-host. Once hosts apply for an eligibility check, one of our team members will be in touch with you regarding installation.
Terms and Conditions of Drive lah Go Keyless Access Service
1. All eligible hosts are required to make a refundable deposit of $250 with Drive lah. This deposit is applicable for each listing with Drive lah Go device enabled.
2. The monthly subscription fee for usage of the Drive lah Go device and service is $30.
3. First two months of the service is free and there are no charges for installation either. During this trial period, the host agrees to maintain a minimum booking acceptance rate of 50%. If the booking acceptance rate falls below 50%, then the full monthly subscription fee of $30 will be levied on the host in this period. (Hosts who are part of the Drive lah Go pilot trial program are not eligible for the free two months period)
4. A Drive lah Go host needs to maintain a minimum booking acceptance rate of 50% every month. If the booking acceptance rate falls below 50% for any month, then an additional charge of $10 will be levied for that month.
5. Termination of service:
a. If the host decides to return the device within a year, then a removal charge of $125 will be borne by the host to uninstall the device. The same will be adjusted in the deposit.
b. If Drive lah decides to remove the host from the platform for violation of any of its policies, then the cost of device removal of $125 will be borne by the host.
c. If the host decides to sell the car, then upon proof of sale, the removal charge will be refunded to host.
d. In the event of termination, the host shall return the rental units to Drive lah within 14 days of termination. The host will be charged the fee stated in clause 6 if the unit is not returned or lost within the stated period.
f. Upon successful uninstallation of device, the security deposit of $250, or the balance, if any, after deduction of any relevant charges stated above or in clause 6, shall be refunded to the same credit/debit card hosts utilised for furnishing security deposit within 14 business days.
6. If the device is not returned, lost, damaged or vandalized, the host shall be charged $250 to cover the cost of the device. This is inclusive of damages occurred during road accidents, fire, flood, theft, riot or any other natural disasters.
7. The host agrees not to modify, tamper, dismantle, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any of the hardware components of the device. The host further agrees to use the hardware components only for the primary purpose of the Drive lah Go service.
8. Data and all other information generated as a result of the host using the device constitute Customer Information. Drive lah shall treat such Customer Information in the strictest confidence. The host agrees that Drive lah may collect and use such Customer Information gathered from the device as part of Drive lah’s ongoing measures to improve Drive lah’s service offerings and products. Customer Information may also be aggregated or anonymized and used by Drive lah and its partners or affiliates for the study, research, analysis or development of other products and services as the case may be. However, personally identifiable Customer Information will not be resold, disclosed or provided to third parties without the explicit written consent of the host unless required by statutory requirements, regulatory requirements or through a discovery process in legal proceedings initiated in a court of competent jurisdiction.
9. This agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and unless otherwise agreed upon mutually, both Drive lah and the host hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
The monthly subscription fee shall be charged to the same credit/debit card hosts utilised for furnishing security deposit. All costs mentioned are subjected to a 4% processing fee.