If you have Drive lah Go installed, you may opt for a contactless pick up and drop off
- Add your guest’s email on the SLICK App, and your guest should receive an email with login instructions.
- Please ensure regular pick up and drop off procedure is still being followed for insurance purposes.
- Give clear instructions to your guest to locate and operate your vehicle.
- Before accepting the pick up request, double check that your guest has uploaded a selfie of them holding their driver’s license next to your car.
- After accepting the pick up request, you may then give him/her access on SLICK for the duration of the rental.
- Most importantly, be communicative and responsive to your guest in case he/she needs any extra guidance.
If you have rented a Drive lah Go enabled vehicle, you may opt for a contactless pick up and drop off:
- Before pick up, do download the SLICK App – from Quantum Inventions, and provide your host with your email address.
- Your host should add your email address on the app, and you will receive an email with login instructions.
- When you arrive to collect the car at the designated parking spot provided by your host, please ensure regular pick up and drop off procedure is still being followed for insurance purposes.
- Do upload a selfie of you holding your driver’s license next to your host’s car along with other car photos when requesting for pick up.
- Your host should then grant you access on SLICK for the duration of the rental, and you may unlock the car with Bluetooth via the app.
- Most importantly, be respectful of your host’s car rules and return the vehicle in a clean condition with the same level of fuel provided at pick up.