Describing or displaying your vehicle as having a feature that it does not have or not disclosing any issues or damages that it does have, is considered vehicle misrepresentation.
For this reason, we ask that all hosts accurately condition, and features when listing their vehicle and before each trip. Failure to do so may result in a fine and loss of host earnings for affected trip(s).
AVOID THE FOLLOWING:
Actions or activities that constitute vehicle misrepresentation include, but are not limited to:
- Not accurately photographing and disclosing pre-existing damages.
- Listing features or functionalities that are not available on the vehicle (AWD, A/C, roof rack, etc).
- Providing a vehicle with inaccurate or expired registration or registration that will expire during a trip.
- Providing a vehicle without proper documentation or insurance.
- Re-listing or re-enabling vehicle(s) that were removed by Drive lah for safety, mechanical, claims-related, cosmetic, or other policy violations.
The misrepresentation of a vehicle either by listing, advertising, photos, messaging, text, or by phone will result in a fine plus any applicable fees to be determined by Drive lah. This also pertains to the intentional submission of a claim that is for pre-existing damage (whether the claimed damage is fully or partially pre-existing). Engaging in vehicle misrepresentation may result in removal from the Drive lah marketplace.